At the Museum’s Heritage Day Fish Pond, of course!
Join us from 10:30 to 12:30 on Saturday, August 13 for our annual Heritage Day fun.
- Meet “Carla”, an all original ’52 Chevy and a Huskymobile Snow Machine from the same year.
- Hop along in the sack races.
- Learn how the cupola helped stop forest fires.
- Sip cool lemonade from the ice box.
- Follow compass directions to find the ice cream shop or the “Bears on the Beach”.
- Hum along to the old tunes from the Roller Skating Rink.
- Take your picture with a bear (you’ll have to come to see what this means!!)
- Help do the laundry with the washboard and ringer.
FREE FUN for EVERYONE! See you there!