We are open every day in July and August from 10 am to 6 pm. Admission is free!
The Waskesiu Heritage Museum displays the human history of Waskesiu Lake and Prince Albert National Park since its 1928 creation. We feature an original canvas-roofed shack tent and a replica camp kitchen from the early days in Waskesiu. Other outdoor exhibits include a fire tower cupola, a portable cabin and shed fondly known as a dog house, a railcart portaging a canoe, and wash day equipment. An original log building houses indoor exhibits and displays.
**NEW** Heritage Moments
Take a step into the past. Follow the link to tour the townsite using our map and guide to learn tidbits about the historic places and people of Waskesiu.
However, there are still ways to experience the unique history of Waskesiu.
1. Open "Heritage Moments" on your mobile device and tour the heritage sites mentioned in the townsite.
2. Read the "Artifact" section of our website to see some of our unique artifacts.
3. Click the links below to follow us on social media and see our regular posts there. (We love it when you message us back with your memories of Waskesiu!)
4. Make plans to come see us next summer!
5. Questions? Contact us via the "Contact" form or on Facebook Messenger.
We love to show you our history. We are open every day in July and August.
We are located at 928 Waskesiu Drive, Waskesiu Lake, SK Canada S0J 2Y0,
across from the Twin Pine Cinema.
Copyright © 2020 Waskesiu Heritage Museum.
All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.
Interested in using material and information on this site for educational purposes? Please contact us.
Web site by UncommonSense Business Solutions.